Saturday, January 14, 2017

Paris jihad-murderer: “I am not ashamed of myself.” “I am a Muslim, and I submitted to Allah”

Paris jihad-murderer: “I am not ashamed of myself.” “I am a Muslim, and I submitted to Allah”

5

Don’t expect any enemedia coverage on this. The Paris jihadi and his co-religionists slaughtered 130 people in cold-blood at the theatre, restaurant and in the street. He is not ashamed. He declares, “I am a Muslim, and I am submitted to Allah.”
It’s why he did what he did. And he is hardly alone.
An anonymous source close to the case said Abdeslam receives “a lot of fan mail.”

PARIS JIHAD MASS MURDERER: “I AM NOT ASHAMED OF MYSELF…I AM A MUSLIM, AND I SUBMITTED TO ALLAH”

By , Jihad Watch, January 13,2 017:
“Catholics write to ask him religion-oriented questions.”
That’s not surprising, given the Catholic hierarchy’s unstinting solicitude for Islam. It is no wonder that after all the nonsense about “dialogue” and “respect” that Catholics would come to see an Islamic jihad mass murderer as having more to tell them about spiritual matters than their own clerics.
“Some women pledge their undying love to him, and say they want to have his babies.”
“Every woman adores a fascist,” as Sylvia Plath wrote, and even if that isn’t true, it is certain that many women — and men — admire Islamic jihad mass murderers for their strength, as opposed to the near-universal cowardice and pusillanimity we see in the West.
“‘I’m not ashamed’ Paris attacker Salah Abdeslam says he feels NO REMORSE in letter to fan,” by Romina McGuinness, Express, January 13, 2017:
SALAH Abdeslam, one of the terrorists behind the Paris attacks, said he was “not ashamed” of himself in a love letter sent to an anonymous pen pal.
It is the first time the depraved jihadi, believed to be the sole surviving member of the cell that killed 130 people in the November 2015 terror attacks, has spoken since his arrest last March.
The letter, which was destined for an unknown address Côte-d’Or, in northeast France, was handed over to counter-terror officials on October 11 – some 24 hours before the reclusive jihadist’s lawyers announced that they would “no longer defend him”.
Abdeslam has repeatedly exercised his right to remain silent and refused to talk during questioning.
In the letter, the failed suicide bomber – who is being held in isolation and who is said to have become even more radicalised in prison – opened up about his warped religious beliefs, according to the French daily Libération.
He wrote: “I do not know where to start. I would not be able to tell you whether your letters bring me joy or pain. But what I do know is that they are my only link to the outside world.
“I am not afraid to speak out, because I am not ashamed of myself. People say horrible things about me, everything has already been said.
“I want us to be honest with one another. Are your intentions sincere? I don’t want you to love me because you think I’m a ‘pop star’. The only person who deserves to be worshipped is Allah, the creator of the world.”
The letter also appears to confirm fears that Abdeslam has retreated further into his shell and harbours increasingly radical thoughts.
He wrote: “I am not trying to cause chaos. I want to shake up the status quo. I am a Muslim, and I am submitted to Allah. Are you submitted? Hurry up, repent and submit to him, for he will guide you to the right path. Do not listen to what people say, listen to him.”…
An anonymous source close to the case said Abdeslam receives “a lot of fan mail”.
He said: “Catholics write to ask him religion-oriented questions. Some women pledge their undying love to him, and say they want to have his babies. Lawyers offer to defend him – the letters keep pouring in.”

No comments: