Thursday, August 25, 2016

Calling ISIS Islamo-Nazi's is not a metaphor, they are the reincarnation of that evil


British MP on ISIS Genocide: A 2-Year-Old Boy Was Killed, ‘Ground Into Meat And Fed To His Mother’

(CNSNews.com) -- During debate in the British House of Commons about the genocidal actions of the Islamic State (or Daesh), two Ministers of Parliament (MPs) recounted the testimony of a Yazidi girl who was kidnapped and raped, whose father and brother were killed in front of her, who witnessed a 9-year-old girl being raped to death, and who saw a 2-year-old boy killed, ground into meat, and then “fed to his mother who did not know what she was eating.”
The Yazidi girl, “Ekhlas,” who spoke with Members of Parliament behind closed doors on April 19, 2016, said the Daesh “killed the men and they took the girls” and “any girls over the age of nine were raped,” MP Natalie McGarry[1] (Glasgow) repeated in her speech in the House of Commons. McGarry said she wrote down Ekhlas’s testimony, “took down her words directly.”
MP Fiona Bruce [2](Congleton) also repeated the testimony of “Ekhlas,” and added that House members had also heard from another woman, “Yvette,” who had flown in from Syria to speak with the MPs on April 19. 
“She spoke of Christians being killed and tortured, and of children being beheaded in front of their parents,” recounted MP Bruce. “She showed us recent film footage of herself talking with mothers—more than one—who had seen their own children crucified.”
“Another woman had seen 250 children put through a dough kneader and burnt in an oven,” said Bruce. “The oldest was four years old.”
“Ekhlas” was 15 when she was kidnapped by ISIS on August 3, 2014 from her village in Sinjar, Iraq. After experiencing months of sexual abuse, torture and imprisonment by her captors, she was able to escape when a group of Kurdish Peshmerga soldiers attacked the location where she and other women were being held.
Ekhlas walked through the mountains for more than five hours when she was sighted by some Yazidis who helped her.  In a safe area in Iraq, Ekhlas was eventually interviewed by attorney Jacqueline Isaac, who was collecting eyewitness testimony of ISIS’s genocidal practices to present before Western governments.
Jacqueline Isaac [3] is the vice president of the human rights group Roads to Success. She has testified about the persecution of Christians, Yazidis, and other minorities by ISIS before the United Nations, the UK Parliament, and the U.S. Congress. Isaac interviewed Ekhlas on video [4] and helped her to attain political asylum in Europe. 
In speaking about Ekhlas’s testimony, MP McGarry [1] said in the House of Commons on April 20 that eyewitnesses revealed that “children from 9, 10 years old [were] raped and impregnated” by Daesh.
“They told us that people from the Kurdish movement in Rojava were buying back women [from Daesh] at auctions, using the resources of Rojava to bring women back from slavery,” said MP McGarry.  “Sometimes they were found out. Sometimes Daesh worked out that they were trying to stop the enslavement to buy them [women] back to freedom. In those cases, those women disappeared.”
The MP then said, “Yesterday, I listened to the testimony of Ekhlas, who came to this place to give her testimony -- a 15-year-old who was abducted from her house. I’m not going to paraphrase what she said, as I took down her words directly. I’m going to read you her testimony, as her voice and the voice of the Yazidi and Alevis deserve to be heard in this place. So, if anyone wants to leave, do so now, as I’m going to read her [Ekhlas’s] words:
‘There was a knock at our door. We were targeted because our religion and belief is different from theirs, and our humanity is different from theirs, because we believe in the Angel Taus. In our religion, we do not believe in rape, or that innocents should be killed, or that a child should be cut up and his mother forced to eat him.
‘My father and my two brothers were killed in front of me. They took me away from my mother. He grabbed my arm and my leg and then he raped me. He was 32 years old; I was 15. After they raped me, they took my friend and they raped her. I could hear her shouting, ‘Where is the mercy? Where is the mercy?’ There must be some mercy in their hearts.
‘They killed the men and they took the girls. Any girls over the age of nine were raped -- like me. What does a nine-year-old understand about sex or rape? What did she do to deserve this?
‘I saw a nine-year-old girl raped with my own eyes, by not one man but several. I saw her die with my own eyes because her body could not handle the brutality.
‘We saw a two-year-old boy killed, then ground into meat and fed to his mother who did not know what she was eating.
‘Some younger girls were taken. Some young girls were impregnated, and were only children. What are they going to do as pregnant children? There is so much brainwashing. Daesh tell you your religion and they brainwash children.
‘They arm them, and they put them in front of their own parents and demand that they kill them. Listen to me. I am begging you. Listen to me, listen to what I am telling. Help us. I beg of you. Listen to me. Help the girls who are still in captivity. Let us all stand hand-in-hand and take a stand. This is a genocide against Christians, Yazidis, the Alidis and others.
‘This is about dignity, this is about humanity in dignity. If you are a mother, a father, a brother, a sister, a human, do not close your ears. I plead with you, please listen. This is a genocide.​’”

No comments: